05 February 2010

Settling into a routine?

Short update today:


I worked again, Wednesday through Friday.  This week was very much a repeat of the chemotherapy week.  I would say that this Tuesday went better than last Tuesday, but Wed-Fri was much the same.


By Wednesday, I was quite tired at work.
By Thursday, the mouth "burning" sensation was back.
By Friday, I was slightly less tired and more hungry.


Interestingly, I felt better by Tuesday afternoon than I did by Thursday.  


If this is the routine I will have, I can get quite used to it.  I am hoping that things stay similar in terms of how Chemo week goes.  If so, by tomorrow I should be back to my "normal" self.    It is amazing how tired I am by the evenings, yet, I don't sleep well.   Today was also interesting since I had a higher-than-usual amount of odd chest sensations.  I'm hopeful that what I'm feeling is the medication working!


I did get on the trainer twice this week for some light pedaling.  Hopefully I can do that twice this weekend, but we'll see.   That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment