23 January 2010

One Fun Thing: Wii Battle


"One fun thing" today involved a couple of friends coming over to visit.  Initially, we had planned on going to the Golden Bowl.   The Golden Bowl is a lot of fun, not to mention they have Chinese food by the scoop, however, I thought this may not be the best option for me.  The reason for this was a relative lack of cleanliness (not that it is dirty there, just bowling in general), plus, I'm still technically on a lifting restriction from my surgery.


So, Wii bowling it would be.   The four of us played Nintendo's Sports Resort rather than Wii Sports.  After bowling, we did some wakeboarding, and then the fun peaked with some "Sword play."



Here you can see the likeness of our "Mii" characters in the Josh Vs. Sarah battle.   As it turns out, this game is pretty random, but the fight was pretty even.


I had another enormous dinner (of Q-doba again), and I actually feel pretty good tonight.  Another "Mr. Freeze Pop" is probably on the way later.


Not bad at all for "One Fun Thing," and it was great to see our friends and their baby.  Tomorrow will likely be some relaxing and maybe a little bit of work and possibly errands.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Wii for some random fun times, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know after having a baby and being very sleep deprived I could just not focus well at work. I was doing some really dumb things and it took me a long time to realize it was my lack of good sleep that was affecting my brain. So, I hope, and think your spacey feeling is something to do with sleep. It is amazing how after lack of sleep for days that runs into weeks you just don't function right.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have PS3? let me know if you do, if you dont', I hear they are GREAT recovery tools.....;)

    We can link up and play some games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30/1/10 12:28

    Hey I just got a PS3 as well so I'll link up as well.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete