27 July 2010

One Fun Thing: Camping

Cabin-ing, actually.  This past weekend we took the dogs to Dory Hill Campground.  I'd never stayed here before, but I'd biked past it many times, and many times I'd stop in for gatorade.


The dogs seemed to enjoy the time away.  This was Lucy's first trip.   Both dogs most enjoyed getting absolutely filthy in the dirt.






We did some hiking, but mostly just relaxing.  Cooked some camp-out food, had some coffee, and caught up on some reading.  Pharmacy stuff in my case.




We figured the dogs would be really tired.  They were, but not as much as you'd think when we got home.  Still, they slept most of the way.






We got home in time to catch up on some of the Tour, and then I even got a mountain bike ride in that evening.   Not a bad weekend at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment