27 February 2011

Iron Horse Donation Solicitation

This May will be my first big ride (race, really) of 2011.  I'll be riding with Team Livestrong in the Iron Horse Classic.


Consider this post my official donation solicitation, and that can be done right here:  http://ride.livestrong.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=443023&supid=220829000


Why give?
1) Fight Cancer
2) Make Josh Smile
3) Tax Deduction
4) I've been known to send presents for big donations. 


About the race:
47 mile road race. USA Cycling sanctioned event, all rules apply. Riders must have annual or one day license. Due to the road closure no team or support vehicles are allowed on course. Riders must be self sufficient. Yellow line rule in effect, even on closed road portion.

I am definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment